NTLK MP130 reset problem

From: stephenb@nntt.gov.au
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 00:06:53 EST

I have a rather odd problem with my 130 - every time I try to wake it up it
does a reset. Once the reset is finished it runs fine untill the next time
I try to wake it. I have tried normal resets even a hard reset in an
attempt to fix the problem - no joy. I tried leaving it without any main or
backup batteries for 24 hours but it still had no effect (in fact 24 hours
without batteries did not seem to effect it all - there was not even any
data lost!). My other problem is that the backlight has just stopped
working - this is basically a new machine. The backlight worked when it was
first bought - but after being left sitting boxed for over a year (since
new basically) the backlight would not operate when I started it up again.
Any ideas would be gratefully accepted. Stephen

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com