Re: NTLK Geeksafe (Lost Passcode)

From: Dan Rowley (danlist@newts.com)
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 12:51:09 EST

> I don't recall if the GeekSafe passcode is encrypted in the Soup or not...
> try getting a good soup browser / editor (apparently Concept Kitchen's
> SoupKitchen is one of the better ones - I've never used it myself)

    Sorry to be pedantic, but if you're really referring to SoupKitchen and
not some other soup editor, then that's one of mine - you should still be
able to download it at http://www.newts.com/newton/ , and it's still
included as part of NewtCase 3.x.

--
Dan Rowley               Innovative Computer Solutions
dan@newts.com                   "We Write Code"

PalmOS - Windows - MacOS - Windows CE - Newton

****************************************** This month's NewtonTalk brought to you by:

The Clinton Administration, the George Bush 2000 Campaign, and almost every other major U.S. politician has said something nasty about us at some time. Find out why at: http://www.evote.com