Re: NTLK Newt-to-Palm III

From: tls (ferrit@oznet.com)
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 17:06:56 EST

Hello Doug,
    Can you get X-Port? Then pick an app. on your Win. machine to sync your
Palm to ( X-Port can send the information out as a Tab/CR or a Comma/CR
delimited file (tap on the "i", then Prefs to choose). Inport the file into
your app. and sync to the Palm. Email me if you need some help.
    Travis,
Big P.S. What are you going to do with your 130?

On 23-Nov-99, you wrote:

> I'd like to transfer all data (Names and Notes) in a MP 130 to a Palm III.
> I have all the standard software that comes with the Palm, as well as NCU
> for Windows. What is the easiest way to get the Palm to mirror what is on
> the MP 130? Do I have to do some sort of field manipulation in NCU or the
> Palm - I'm clueless! Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

> Thanks,
> Doug

> This month's NewtonTalk brought to you by:

> EVOTE.COM, the ultimate Political Junkie site on the 'Net.

> The Clinton Administration, the George Bush
> 2000 Campaign, and almost every other major
> U.S. politician has said something nasty
> about us at some time. Find out why at:
> http://www.evote.com

Regards

--