Re: NTLK Newton parts sale

From: michael-louisville.jones@tricon-yum.com
Date: Wed Nov 24 1999 - 09:03:55 EST

     Steve, are those Newer Tech upgrades new or used? In the box?

Subject: NTLK Newton parts sale
Author: <newtontalk@planetnewton.com> at Internet
Date: 11/23/99 3:02 PM

Steve Kramer from Liquid Solutions here. I thank all of you who
participated in my Emate liquidation Sale here in Arlington Heights
Illinois. All of you helped in buying over 80 emates. Again I thank you.

For interested buyers who are out of state and couldn't take
advantage of the sale - I have bought the remaining Newton stock and am able
to sell directly to you .
I have the following for sale.

(3) Newer Tech dram upgrades for Emate $50 each
(1) charge station for newton 110 $30 each
(2) barcode reader for newton 120-2100 comes with driver software. $50 each
these originally sold for over $200

make your selection. I would prefer to do this cod via bank check or
certified check that will need to be faxed to me prior to me shipping.

Steve Kramer
Liquid Solutions Ltd.

630-606-2415 car phone
847-296-1731 hm