NTLK Other - converting wav files to newton sounds

From: Gruendel, Frank 3837 PPE-WT (Frank.Gruendel@de.heidelberg.com)
Date: Fri Nov 26 1999 - 04:58:03 EST

As a first step, you could try SoundApp

http://www-cs-students.stanford.edu/~franke/SoundApp/#download

It is a Mac program that can convert next to every format you can
think of into next to every format you can think of. If it wasn't
freeware, I'd buy it immediately.
I use it to convert an aiff file (containing spoken ASCII text using
Apple's Text to Speech) into a wav file which, transferred to a
PC, can be converted to MP3, downloaded into the MP3 player I'm
planning to buy and played via the car stereo on my way to work.
Pardon? There's an easier way? I know, but I do not have a Mp2K ;-((

Frank

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com