RE: NTLK upgrades

From: Michael Neville (nevillem@ithaca.net)
Date: Fri Nov 26 1999 - 19:48:47 EST

HUGE praises for David "Dr. Newton" Watson. I emailed him on Sunday about my
MP2000 and he said he was doing a couple of upgrades over the weekend. I
sent it out Monday, he did the work Tuesday and sent it back. I got the
thing in my hands at 10am Wednesday morning! My original hope was to have it
done by Christmas! I even opened it up (first time for me) just to see how
small the solder joints are. This was prompted because of some of the
discussions here. It was CLEAN. No sign of any leftover solder or flux.

If you're thinking about doing it, now is the time. There's no telling how
many more of the chips he has. He uses the SAME as Apple did in their
upgrade program, BTW. AAA recommendation. (whatever that is :) )

-Michael