NTLK IRDA transfers

From: Michael J. Dark (darkmich@cvmstudent.cvm.msu.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 29 1999 - 14:45:49 EST

I don't know if anyone's posted this before, but I just came across
this web site, and it seems pretty interesting!

http://web.ukonline.co.uk/kieran.miller/newton/irda.html

Hmmm... =)

Also, does anyone know where I can get a copy of the original MP2100
CD? I'm buying a 2100 soon, but I'm not sure if the owner has deleted
NewtWorks off of it or not. If so, I'd like to put it back, and I
can't seem to find a copy of it anywhere. Thanks!

--
Rule of life #1:                                          McQ
Don't sweat the petty things,         Michael J. Dark

The Clinton Administration, the George Bush 2000 Campaign, and almost every other major U.S. politician has said something nasty about us at some time. Find out why at: http://www.evote.com