NTLK Other - MP3 players

From: Gruendel, Frank 3837 PPE-WT (Frank.Gruendel@de.heidelberg.com)
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 04:57:56 EST

>Of course, I'm still waiting for an affordable, freely available MP3
>player that will play CDs full of (undecoded) MP3s...

There's one. It plays DVD's, "normal" CD's and MP3 CD's. Around here
(in Germany) it sells for about $350. It is, unfortunately, not a
mobile device, i. e. it is powered by an ac outlet. As I can't afford
a 30 miles long extension cord plus the appropriate car & roll/unroll
equipment, this thing is not for me.
If you find one that could replace my car stereo while still being
affordable (which for me means $300 or less), please let us know.

Frank

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com