NTLK RE: Where - NIE and NewtScape

From: Gruendel, Frank 3837 PPE-WT (Frank.Gruendel@de.heidelberg.com)
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 03:50:56 EST

>Please excuse my ignorance, where can I get NIE 1.1 and Steve Weyer's
>NMewtScape? Are they free?

NIE should be available at, for example, www.planetnewton.com, but you'd
probably also find it at many other Newton sites and even at Apple's site.
NIE is free.
NewtScape is not free afaik, but as Steve Weyer is one of the very few
developers still actively supporting our platform, if you can use it don't
hesitate to buy it. Try

http://members.bellatlantic.net/~sweyer/newton/index.htm
http://www.kagi.com/weyer

Frank