NTLK eMate service manual

From: Robert Benschop (robertbenschop@bigfoot.com)
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 05:41:47 EST

Since I mentioned the eMate service manual I got some requests of people who
would like to have it.
You can download it at http://128.250.30.68/~pdf/eMate (is that NewtonMad ?
I got the address from the info on the file itself)
The size is 2.8 MB, it shows you how to take the eMate apart, discusses the
special diagnosis card in depth (so that part won't do you any good, or
you'll have to have an overdose of money ;-) and gives some overview of
general thinks of the eMate.
I also put together an Getting Started and a full eMate Manual in PDF format
that will be with the eMates sold by me or NewtonOz, once we both run out of
eMates I will release to everybody else as well (maybe a possibility of
putting them on Info-Newt ? 6.6 MB together)

Robert Benschop

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com