RE: NTLK Cisco Memory Cards

From: Franz-Josef Esser (FJEsser@t-online.de)
Date: Thu Dec 02 1999 - 23:00:03 EST

Sorry Jon, I thought about used cards not new ones. I cannot remember, which driver I was using on the PC to format the cards. I think it was the Card Wizard Software on Win95. Just in the moment, I have an NT Notebook for use. It you still have the problem with the cards dont hesitate to contact me again. I will have a look under NT.
Greetings
Franz-Josef

------
I'm aware of the cycle limitation but these are bran new cards - unless
Cisco is shipping old cards with their routers. What do you mean by
formatting it in a notebook though. My Powerbook says it doesn't know what
to do with this type of card. I haven't tried my PC notebook but I'm not
hopeful.

you wrote:
 I say yes, confirm it then I get this:
There is a problem with this card. (-10607)
Standalone's What Error? Identifies this as 'Card Store Error: Flash card
block is full'
Do any of you know what this error means & if there is a way to correct it.
These two cards would be awfully handy!
end of quote
------

about us at some time. Find out why at: