NTLK New Kid In Town...Soon

From: Efrain Suarez II (es2@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Dec 05 1999 - 13:48:17 EST

Hey Folks,
Just wanted to tell you that I have begun putting up a site that caters to
the NMP. I am teaching myself how to use Adobe PageMill 3.0 and also
gathering all the information that I can on the history on the NMP. Also
links, news, pics, movies, little known facts and on and on and on. I am
trying to build an extensive knowledgebase of ALL THINGS NEWTON. I welcome
all contributions (in means of information). Also if you have any ideas
for the web-site about the web-site, I am open to all comments and
guidence. Check it out and tell me what you think.
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~es2/AllThingsNewton.html

Thanks,

Efrain Suarez II

---