Re: NTLK Questions on Notes

From: Marco Mailand (Marco.Mailand@psi.ch)
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 07:01:15 EST

Get TheWholeText (TWT) from http://deepfocus.com/newton/OneTapTWT.shtml
.

> In Works, if I want to eliminate words, I can start the hi-light with the pen
...or use select all.

> 2-In desktop Macs, on Word, you can click on one part of a word document,
> press the shift key, then click on another part of the document, and hi-light
> the intervening segment. Any way to do this on the Newton?
I think the same possibilities do you have in Works. Wrong, you have
more possibilities in Works: Try any combinations with shift, alt, ctrl
and the Apple or CMD-key. Kbd required.

> 3-Is there a mechanism whereby I can move them to the same document
> in works?
Get WorksBetter from
http://www.standalone.com/MessagePad/WorksBetter/content.html which will
expand the tools menu by 'import email' and 'import notes' functions as
well as many other features.

--

Regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand