Re: NTLK Free ISP in Germany

From: Oliver Fels (ofels@neurotec.de)
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 06:58:36 EST

> I'm searching a free ISP in Germany or at least a private telephone
> company which offers free internet access if one agrees to
> pre-selection. It should of course work with a Newton too (as soon as I
> get rid of the nasty -48418 error).

AFAIK, there are not many providing free of charge internet access
included with pre-selection.

You might try one of the internet-by-call providers, as there are:

http://www.otelo-online.de
http://www.ln-online.de
http://www.callino.de
http://www.talknet.de
http://www.pop.de

One of those (if not most) should also work with Newtons NIE.

IMHO call-by-call is the method of choice as it gives you the
chance to switch every time without having to sign a contract (and,
if you are using it mobile, only the phone line your Newton is
connected to is charged, which neednīt be yours :-)

Oliver

IQENA GmbH | Oliver Fels
Ehlersstrasse 15 | Dept. Costumer Solutions
88046 Friedrichshafen | Team manager IT-/JAVA-Security
http://www.iqena.com | mailto: o.fels@iqena.com
T +49. 07541 3012-808 F +49. 07541. 3012-881

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com