Re: NTLK omp backdrop, and grafitti

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com)
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 11:10:40 EST

Derek Weinberger wrote:

> Just wondering, I bought an OMP, and it had grafitti installed on it, but
> when I try to use it, I get an error -48406. What is this, and what am I
> doing wrong now?

I don't think you're doing anything wrong. Something must have became
corrupted with the preferences Grafitti is using, because -48406 says:
"Expected an integer". So, for some reason, Grafitti is looking for some
numeric value but gets something else. You might want to try to reinstall it,
if you still have the package on your computer. If you haven't started using
your OMP a lot, it might also be good to do a hard reset before installing
Grafitti, as the hard reset will completely erase the previous information.
Warning: you will loose every information that you entered on your OMP if you
do a hard reset! You could do a couple of full backup, then do a hard reset
and restore the backup, but I'm not sure if that will do any good, since
you'll restore the corrupted piece of information that Grafitti is looking
for.

--
-Laurent.
Laurent Daudelin