Re: NTLK NewtSketch?

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 23:37:04 EST

Whoa!

Sorry folks, I'm using my precious Newt. for email at the moment as my main client.

-'Sketch', which I have incorrectly wrote as 'NewtSketch', is an extension for NewtWorks, orig. drawing program for eMates.
BTW, it works great with MP2K's, only a nagging error box that says [type 0 error, may not work] after a soft reset, just close box and go on, no problem.

-'SketchMail' is the extension program for Notes, to send a note containing sketches, you can even assign 'colours' to the lines! But on my Newt., it's been buggy or doesn't like SuperNotePad, Yos is trying to find a patch.

!ooW

sorry for the confusion. :-o

%-)

about us at some time. Find out why at: