Re: NTLK What is pre-selection?

From: Marco Mailand (Marco.Mailand@psi.ch)
Date: Tue Dec 07 1999 - 06:49:32 EST

"Gruendel, Frank 3837 PPE-WT" schrieb:
> What the hell is pre-selection??
I've signed a pre-selection contract with Globacom or now PrimeLine. Now
I get two telephone bills, one small one for local calls and the fee for
the "last mile" from Swisscom Ltd. and the other one from PrimeLine Ltd
for long distance calls, which are now cheaper by about 50% in
comparison to Swisscom. The PrimeLine company gave me also an e-mail
address mailto:mailand@globacom.net as well as 11MB webspace. Something
like this I'm searching for my father in Germany.

--

Regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand

http://www.psi.ch/SLS http://slsbd.psi.ch/~mmailand ****************************************** This month's NewtonTalk brought to you by: