Re: NTLK SIMCITY Classic for Newton?

From: thomas (thomas@arlut.utexas.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 07 1999 - 12:32:23 EST

I would not do it. There are so many advantages to using 2.x over 1.3,
faster functions, compression, and better support. Right now Remote Town is
a 2.0 project. Converting it to 1.3 would not bee good for the project.

--
Thomas Snyder, Programmer: MacOS, Newton, VB, etc...
http://www.arlut.utexas.edu/~thomas

****************************************** This month's NewtonTalk brought to you by:

The Clinton Administration, the George Bush 2000 Campaign, and almost every other major U.S. politician has said something nasty about us at some time. Find out why at: http://www.evote.com