Re: NTLK [ANN] alt.rec.... 0.6a3

From: stephenb@nntt.gov.au
Date: Wed Dec 08 1999 - 01:03:09 EST

Hi,

am I missing the point here? I loaded this onto my MP130 (not sure which
version but I only downloaded it yesterday) and it did not seem to do
anything except give me an error message when I tried to open notes.

Paul Guyot <pguyot@pnm-consulting.com> on 08/12/99 06:41:46

Please respond to newtontalk@planetnewton.com