Re: NTLK Do the cards sold by Mark work in a 120/130

From: Franz-Josef Esser (FJEsser@t-online.de)
Date: Wed Dec 08 1999 - 13:34:04 EST

Hi Frank,
the 6 MB Cards does not !!! work in the MP130 of my wife. They work well in my 2100. This cards have no write protect switch. If you put it into the 130, a message appears saying
the card seems to be new, if you want to format it. The format fails with a write protect message. The 130 cannot even read the card, when it was formatted in the 2100.
If you cannot cancel the order, i would be interested in buying an additional one.
bye
fje
Franz-Josef Esser FJEsser@t-online.de
------
Hi gang,

has anyone been able to use the Intel 6 MB cards
Mark recently sold in a MP 120 os 2 or in a MP 130?

I've recently ordered 3 after Mark assured me they'd
work in a 130, but I think someone had problems getting
them to work in a 130?

If they definitely won't work in this machine, I'll try
to cancel this order. To save time (I'm on the digest
version), please cc to my private address.

Thanks

Frank
------

about us at some time. Find out why at: