Re: NTLK Help..test NPDS

From: Victor Rehorst (victor@gear.torque.net)
Date: Sat Dec 11 1999 - 20:26:27 EST

On Sat, 11 Dec 1999 ThisOlNewt@aol.com wrote:

> I have a friend who is a windoze using bill gates kissing wince user. I will
> be visiting him over Christmas. He always asks me " are you still using that
> newton junk, move up to a Wince machine"
>
> So to shut his mouth I thought setting up NPDS would be a knockout punch :>
>
> I'll be running my Newton Web Server on and off this weekend. Please check
> http://130.126.50.66/tracker.cgi to see if we are up and running and surf
> over for a visit. Send me a note here or on the Newton Server to confirm it
> works.
>
> This Software looks so cool and even has that chat feature. If you have not
> ried it it seems simple( we will know if I set it up correctly soon. AND IF I
> CAN DO IT ANYONE CAN!)
> head to lightyear and download it.
>
> I'll try and be on sometime tonight between 8-10 eastern

Good luck Rich, may your hits be plentiful :) If you get it running, send
me a Web*Pager message. My Newt will be up at: http://131.104.248.63/
(and it's also on the same tracker page you mentioned). I can also help
you out in case you have any problems (it is really easy though).

-----Victor Rehorst - victor@eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca | victor@torque.net------
--------President, Computer Science Club of the University of Guelph--------
-------Homepage & Newton stuff: http://eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca/~victor/-------
--"He's a sharp little fellow. Talented. Only a little nuts." -M. Dyomin--

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com