Re: NTLK Ultra Mini-Disc Player?

From: Robert Benschop (robertbenschop@bigfoot.com)
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 17:37:32 EST

> From: andyh <ahalvor@yahoo.com>

>> I believe this to be a joke.
>> -Oz

> A very bad one then =(
> andyh

Yes, it was a joke, so for all people that missed the beginning of the
thread that was started by Steve Vander Ark: (including Paul, I think he
took something too serious as well)
--------------
This 2100 is just surprising be every day. I just discovered the little
drink holder that pops out of the top of the unit, near the pen. Or is it a
little CD player? (Where do you buy little bitty CD's to go in it?)

Those are for recordable mp3 SMD's (super mini discs). Available in next
months MacMall, I knew the Newton was ahead of its time....!!
Rich

It's a drink holder. it holds my coffee cup perfectly. But I'm up to 4000
cups a day.
MG
just to quote a couple that I really liked,

Robert Benschop

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com