NTLK ADVICE - Flash card won't mount

From: JamesD70@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 02:57:26 EST

I recently purchased a MP100 to go along with my original MP. I have a 2 meg
Flash memory card that worked flawlessly in the Original MP but will not
mount at all in the MP100. Ironically enough, the card will Mount in my
wife's MP100 without issue.

Anyway, when I insert the card I get a dialog that reads, 'The card you
inserted cannot be read. Do you want to completely erase this card?'

I choose Erase at this point. This is followed quickly by a Newton Alert box,
which reads, 'Sorry, a problem has occurred' (-10607)

Any direction on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jim

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com