NTLK Hayes Optima 336 modem

From: stephenb@nntt.gov.au
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 03:49:42 EST

Hi,

Does anybody out there have experience using a Hayes Optima 336 modem with
a Newton. I have been trying to use one with my MP130 and so far the only
thing I have managed to do is fax out. (although I have not really tried
connecting to my ISP). I have been using the Hayes compatible driver
setting or the Hayes 28.8.

I suppose my main question is whetehr there is a specific driver available
out there that will work with this modem?

I would love to hear from anybody who has used such a modem or has any
ideas.

Stephen

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com