Re: NTLK 130 and the web ?

From: Steve Weyer (sweyer@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 05:26:35 EST

>Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 19:16:51 -0500 (EST)
>From: Victor Rehorst <victor@gear.torque.net>
>
>>From: thomas <thomas@arlut.utexas.edu>
>On Tue, 14 Dec 1999, thomas wrote:
>
>> Is there a free web browser for the 2.0 Newtons?
>
>Steve Weyer's Newt's Cape runs on 130 (I believe -- someone will right me
>if I'm wrong) and there was also and older version of NetHopper that ran
>on 130s.

I think LunaSuite is free now.
NetHopper was "free" (via increased bundle price) for later MP models

Newt's Cape itself is free to evaluate for 45 days;
it's shareware ($35) and the only supported web browser.

for links to various internet tools,
see the FAQ under Software section:

http://members.aol.com/thisolnewt/FAQ/
or