Re: NTLK Project manager

From: Gary Moody (gmoody@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 13:01:34 EST

Hi Michele,

By far the most complete project management package available is BluePrint
by Sine of the Times (http://www.sineware.com). But you'd better get it
quick!

It is my sad duty to inform the list that it appears that another of our
most excellent developers, Ashish Misra of SineWare, is deciding to quit
Newton development. There is a notice posted on the SineWare website that
the doors close 31-DEC-99. Ash will continue to support existing customers,
but orders will not be accepted after that date. Within a year, the source
code will be put into the public domain.

I have purchased and currently use all of the SineWare products...and love
them! The interfaces are seamless and WORK! Ash has put a lot of work into
the newest ShowMate product to allow it to use different equipment codes,
etc, and into BluePrint 2. But not enough people have been registering his
software to continue. If you ever wanted one of these products, now is the
time. Maybe he'll change his mind if he gets a lot of reistrations from the
group. I want the continued support, which he has assured me will happen
since I am a paying customer.

Just FYI...

Regards,

Gary