NTLK PCS or CDMA Data Using Qualcomm Phone as Modem

From: Doug Fuss (douglas.fuss.pc.86@aya.yale.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 14:06:59 EST

Has anyone managed to use their data compatible PCS or CDMA Qualcomm phone
as a modem to connect to their service provider? If so, what modem driver or
intitialization string (for Modem Modifier) are you using?

I've managed to get mine to dial out and look like it's connecting, but the
PPP connection never goes through. I can connect to Qualcomm's BBS using
PT100, as well. I feel like I'm soooo close.

Thanks,

Doug

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com