RE: NTLK recharging...

From: CElhardt@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 21:52:06 EST

>From: mike1964@flash.net (Mike Stephens)
>To: newtontalk@planetnewton.com
>Is the Newton 9w adapter functional at other voltages than 110? Will it
>work in Europe at 220v with a plug adapter, or do I have to buy a voltage
>converter?

According to the product insert, Newton 9W power adapters, H0213LL/A, are
universal power supplies, as are the power supplies on most Macs since
the SE. Should plug directly into the mains (with the appropriate plug
adapter) in the US, Australia, UK and Europe. That being said, I had one
that suddenly gave a big spark on plug in and melted. Apple replaced it
right away.

chris.

- --
The sooner you fall behind, the more time you have
to catch up.

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com