Re: NTLK PDA Concepts Satellite vs. Hand Stand

From: Bryson Jack (bryson@pda-concepts.com)
Date: Sat Dec 18 1999 - 03:55:00 EST

I'll post this reply to the group since there may be others who are
wondering the same thing.

All though we discontinued the Hand Stand we have a brand new case called
the Satellite which is smaller, more versatile, has a broader range of
accessories and is available in all leather as well as ballistic nylon. The
main difference between the Satellite vs. Hand Stand is that the Satellite
holds the keyboard in the exterior pocket instead of inside the case and
there aren't quite as many built in angles. The Satellite can still be used
to prop up the Newton so you can type with the Newton Keyboard on your lap
like a mini laptop computer. Other than this, the Satellite is an all around
improvement to the incredibly popular Hand Stand. Please feel free to visit
our site for pictures and more in depth information or e-mail me with any
questions you may have. We want to thank everyone who has supported us with
our products. We would also like to wish everyone on the Newton Talk list a
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Sincerely,
Bryson Jack
President, PDA Concepts
5574 Deerbrush Circle, West Jordan, UT 84084
Voice: (801) 965-9141 Fax: (603) 710-7689
E-mail: bryson@pda-concepts.com
WWW: http://www.pda-concepts.com

You can also reach me on the internet for real time chat using ICQ (download
it for free at http://www.icq.com). My ICQ # is 12222399.

If you are in search of the Ultimate PDA Case for your Newton, WinCE,
Libretto, or mini-notebook computer then you must check us out!!!!