NTLK ANN Newted Holiday Giveaway!

From: Stacey Tenen (sysop@newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Sat Dec 18 1999 - 22:07:40 EST

Holiday Giveaway Announced!

  Ring in the New Year with an addition to your Newton family! Newted would
  like to announce a giveaway to be held on January 14th, the winner of
  which will receive a beautiful and collectible MessagePad 100, the Newton
  that started it all! To be eligible for the lottery, you need only have
  joined us as a Founding member by 12:00AM on January the 14th. The prize
  package is worth more than $200 and includes an OMP in the original box
  with the manuals and video along with a Newton monogrammed leather case
  and some productivity software like Graffitti and Action Names. As
  always, Founder members are entitled to a copy of our popular CD-ROM
  mirror of our FTP archives and 30MB of personal and web space on our
  server. Current Founder Members and Associate Members who upgrade their
  membership before Jan 14, 1999 will all be eligible for the giveaway.
  The winner will be drawn randomly from all Founder Members on Jan 15th.
  For details on Founder Member benefits and links to how to sign up, go
  to:

  http://newted.dyndns.org/membership.html

  Happy Holidays!
  Stacey Tenen