NTLK Newton Resources Facelift

From: Victor Rehorst (victor@gear.torque.net)
Date: Sun Dec 19 1999 - 20:26:17 EST

I've finished my initial makeover of my Newton Resources site. I've
changed the design to make it nicer to look at on a desktop browser, while
still very light on graphics and very browsable under any Newton browser
or text-based browser. I've also organized it into sections so I can keep
everything straight: The Newton Cage mirror has expanded and added some
oft-requested files (namely NCU 1.0 for PC), I consolidated my Ethernet
info and instructions, and created some more sections for upcoming stuff
(like Projects). All while keeping the previous content and not breaking
(too many) links!

There's still more that I'm planning on finishing before January:

-getting more NewtonTalk archives up (thanks to those who've offered me
archives - you will be acknowledged)
-releasing a Newton Book (you'll just have to wait and see what it is)
-putting up some information on my other Newton-related projects

If you haven't been around in a while, come out and bang on the links -
let me know if anything's broken (it shouldn't be).

http://eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca/~victor/newton/

-----Victor Rehorst - victor@eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca | victor@torque.net------
--------President, Computer Science Club of the University of Guelph--------
-------Homepage & Newton stuff: http://eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca/~victor/-------
--"He's a sharp little fellow. Talented. Only a little nuts." -M. Dyomin--

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com