Re: NTLK cellphone adapter (Konexx for Sale)

From: kdelwell (kdelwell@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Dec 20 1999 - 15:03:37 EST

I just happen to have a "used" (never used) Konexx coupler for sale. I'm
asking $75 (new is $149), if you're interested. I have never even tested
it out to see if it'd work. It was purchased for me and I've never found
a use for it:

"The Konexx Koupler straps onto the handset of any payphone or telephone,
to provide analog data communications at up to 26 Kbps. Use this acoustic
coupler to send or receive e-mail and faxes, access the Internet or
connect to the home office from anywhere in the world. "

A picture of what I'm selling is at:

<http://hometown.aol.com/kdelwell/4Sale.001.JPG>

Reference new units:

<http://www.konexx.com/products/koupler/index.html>