Re: NTLK OTHER: Cross DigitalWriter!

From: Tom Swell (swell@rohan.sdsu.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 21 1999 - 03:04:27 EST

I just bought a Yasutomo Quad-Point pen. It normally comes with 3
colors and a pencil in a single barrel. You may replace one of the
points with a PDA stylus. I haven't used it much yet, but it seems to
be an ideal writing tool. These pens are beautiful and expensive. You
may also find it under the name Staedler (spelling?).

http://www.yasutomo.com/multi.html

Tom

> From: "Michael J. Franclemont" <mf090@cvip.fresno.com>
> I built a Newton pen out of an Autopoint lighted pen for writing at
> night. It is a backlight solution for pre-130 Newtons and a more
> natural feeling writing instrument in one.

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com