NTLK Newton Traveller

From: Charles Mangin (newton@Option8.Com)
Date: Tue Dec 21 1999 - 16:26:07 EST

Hi again -

i am getting ready to plan a trip to ireland next year, and plan on bringing my mp2000 with me to keep a travel log, as well as convert currency, etc.

i wonder if there are any resources, online or otherwise, for the newt-enabled traveller.

specifically, i would like to see a map of ireland (or the british isles) in newton book format -or some other format i could convert to a convenient, mp2k-sized package.

on a related tangent, are there any solutions for reading vector-based files - maps, drawings, illustrations - on my newt? being able to read in a .pdf file and zoom in or out to any level of detail would be ideal.

anyhoo, forgive my rambling..

Charles 'Option 8' Mangin-
Sent Via Newton MessagePad 2000

about us at some time. Find out why at: