NTLK Help: Act 2000 sync with Act for Newton?

From: Drew Loker (lokerd@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 22 1999 - 11:17:06 EST

Hello again. Sorry for the rush of messages. I have been dying to get this
working, and just found in my old NewtonTalk messages that the server
changed. My server dropped me with out notice, and I have been lost for 6
months now (of course, a lack of time from a 2nd job hasn't helped).

Anyway, I posted a separate note to try to get my Newton connected. If I am
successful in that, I would realy like to know if I can get Act 2000 working
with my Newton. I would be SO HAPPY!!!

Anybody out there have any luck? Or does anybody have any recommendations
otehrwise?

Thanks!
Drew

about us at some time. Find out why at: