Re: NTLK speaking of Groom Lake NV

From: Kenny Song (kensong@pc.jaring.my)
Date: Wed Dec 22 1999 - 13:11:08 EST

------
BTW, anyone looking for a scheduler for the newt take a serious look at TimeTrax.
http://www.config.de/TimeTrax
I sampled dateman and moreinfo and anything else I could find, I preferred TimeTrax and it was cheaper I think around
$30US.

I like it better now that I have used it for a few months, the week view is definitely superior to anything out there.

On another note, Can anyone recommend a scrollbar for Notes, I'm testing Notes Scroller, I would prefer an actual scroll bar
more like an xterm bar in which the bar gets smaller the larger the note. Any apps like this or sample code running around?

thanks

.John M Dunay
------
Yes, I much prefer Timetrax too even though I have a copy of DateMan. As for a real scrollbar ala works, try SuperNotepad from SAS. It has lots of other niceties that make Notes really easy to use including, Encryption, Locking Notes, Horizontal & Vertical scrollers, Sorting of Notes by Titles or Dates, Tagging Notes, superior navigation and lots more.

My-Mac and My-Newt.
Always at home with one and never leave home without the other.

Kenny Song
<Sent with Newton Messagepad/SimpleMail v 3.3.1d1>

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com