NTLK [OTHER] Remote Town New Record!

From: Ching Yi Tsai (mp2100@softhome.net)
Date: Wed Dec 22 1999 - 23:50:27 EST

I just finish the game, here are stats:
Version: Remote Town V2.0d
Date: 21 year 1 month
population: 965,800
budget: 160,925
growth rate: 81
growth count: 90

Unfortunately I am unable to use Newton Toolkit to grab a screenshot of it.
It keeps grab only part of the screen area and stretch it to the full screen
size, so it is no use to post that to the RT High Scores List. Also while I
was trying to grab the screenshot, the game move on to 21 year 2 month!

Anyway, Next time I will break the 1 million population barrier!

What a addictive game! Enjoy it!

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com