RE: NTLK 3am

From: Steve Vander Ark (vderark@bccs.org)
Date: Thu Dec 23 1999 - 07:34:55 EST

My problem is that when it does turn itself on, it doesn't shut back off
again. Yes, I have checked my sleep settings. And yesterday, it turned
itself on mid-morning and I didn't discover it until the afternoon, when my
brand new set of Duracell Ultras were all but depleted. I do keep it plugged
in normally, but there must be something wrong somewhere...this can't be
normal 2100 behavior.

Steve

> >What happens at 3am?
>
> The Newton automatically wakes up and does various system clean-up
> tasks like moving incomplete To-Do's to the next day... Then it
> shuts off. Once in a while you'll see the time being 3:00am on the
> PIN screen when you turn on your Newton for the first time each

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com