NTLK MP 100 install problem

From: David Golden (davgol@ticon.net)
Date: Thu Dec 23 1999 - 05:32:57 EST

Hello All-

I am trying to install some games into two Mp100's that I'm
giving to my
children. When I try Newton Backup Utility or Newton
Connection Utility
the units back up but then disconnect without letting me
install. The
strange thing is that I successfully installed one game into
each MP
using XPort a couple of weeks ago, but now I get a message
telling me
that the serial port is being used by another application (
which is not
true ). I've checked every pref that I could locate and made
sure that
my Palm HotSync is disabled. TIA for any and all assistance.

Dave

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com