NTLK NOTE FROM LIST MOM

From: Laura (laurap@ideacast.com)
Date: Fri Dec 24 1999 - 12:56:12 EST

Happy Holidays everyone!

Thanks for helping make NewtonTalk List a strong voice in the Newton
Community!

The list now tops over 1600 subscribers!

A note to earthlink subscribers (and please pass this info on to any friends
you know are at earthlink and get this list):

All mail from the NewtonTalk List to Earthlink addresses is currently
bouncing. We're not sure at the moment why this is happening but we're
working with Earthlink to solve the problem.

Any subscribers who have Earthlink accounts were forced to unsubscribe due
to the changes I made to the unsubscribe process. Previously your
permission was required to unsubscribe you -- but now if your email bounces
back to the list you are automatically unsubscribed.

Please pass the word to any Earthlink subscribers to feel free to sign up
with a hotmail address in the meanime until we can get this straightened
out.

Happy New Year!

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com