Re: NTLK Looking for small keyboard (on-screen)

From: Till (TillK@t-online.de)
Date: Sat Dec 25 1999 - 18:15:30 EST

>I can't remember what it was that allowed the system keyboard to be replaced
>with a much smaller keyboard, but I really want to get it back. Maybe it was
>just a trial version at the time and it ran out, I can't remember.
>
>Any body have any clues?
>
>Thanks!
>Drew

Maybe it was the one from

http://users.visi.net/~arn/writer.html

?

Hope this helps,
Till

--
->             TillK@t-online.de             <-
->               ICQ  47127051	             <-

****************************************** This month's NewtonTalk brought to you by:

The Clinton Administration, the George Bush 2000 Campaign, and almost every other major U.S. politician has said something nasty about us at some time. Find out why at: http://www.evote.com