Re: NTLK HexPaint and Nokia phones

From: George Pierce (gepierce@ksc.th.com)
Date: Sun Dec 26 1999 - 11:17:16 EST

Yes sir Harri
i AM VERY INTERESTED indeed. I use an erricsson mobile
phone which I upgraded from Nokia so the same system
using the same Option card. Very good service when the
server is working and the Base staions are cooperating.
But this is rural Thailand. Which has moved so fast in
the last 2-3 years. So please keep me informed on
hexpaint and any other software. that works on cell
phone and of course Newton.
Yours for progress
George in the jungle

Harri Hohteri wrote:

> I've found this great piece of software: HexPaint. I
> can do with b/w 72x14 size pictures which I could
> send to any Nokia phone as an operator/group logo via
> simple AT-command. So routing, transport and endpoint
> are needed. Anybody interested? Also we could add the
> possibily to send picture messages...

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com