NTLK Re: Two Questions

From: markr13 (markr13@voicenet.com)
Date: Mon Dec 27 1999 - 12:40:24 EST

>Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 20:00:10 -0600
>From: kevin webb <webb3201@airmail.net>
>To: <newtontalk@planetnewton.com>
>Subject: Two Questions
>
>Hello Planet Folks,
> I have two questions for you.
>
>1. Anyone have any thoughts on NCU and MacOs9? I have the upgrade CD but
>need to be able to connect with my Newton

No problems here! Have OS-9 on an 333 MHz iMac with an iDock for a
USB->serial connection port. Go ahead with the upgrade. You'll be glad
you did. Its much better at keeping freeze-ups to a minimum than OS-8.x
and seems to implement guard pages between apps so errant ones don't
crash into each other as much.

Mark Ross
markr13@voicenet.com

about us at some time. Find out why at: