Re: NTLK RemoteTown: how it works

From: thomas snyder (thomas@arlut.utexas.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 28 1999 - 09:12:14 EST

In my version the ruls of the game are a littpe different and they will be
published shortly, also In my version you can cheat by writing 'set city
budget to 20000' in the assist box (20000 can be any number). Have fun.

A Macintosh user!! Unix I like too, but Wintell blowes.
See my www at http://www.arlut.utexas.edu/~thomas