NTLK Thanks: NCU Problem solved.

From: Pete Nalda (lpnalda@bga.com)
Date: Tue Dec 28 1999 - 15:19:39 EST

I found the update last night at one of the archive sites. But the sad
thing is I no longer have the other newton cable and my null modem
concauction doesn't seem to work. Any Ideas. Also I'm still wanting to
know how I can put a backdrop into Avi's backdrop.

Thanks In Advance. It's nice to be back.
"Egun On Lagunak!!"

Pete Nalda
http://www.realtime.net/~lpnalda
icq #39399612