Re: NTLK Want Millennium count down applet ?

From: Steve Weyer (sweyer@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Thu Dec 30 1999 - 05:32:25 EST

>Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 01:01:06 +0900
>From: "Yoshiyuki Hashimoto" <yos@venus.dti.ne.jp>
>
>I made a applet called CountDownMillennium.
>If you are interested, try it at:
>
> http://www.venus.dti.ne.jp/~yos/newton/newtonprograms.html

for another Newton app that counts down to various dates, see
  http://members.bellatlantic.net/~sweyer/newton/index.htm#CountDown

also an HTML version that works in both Newt's Cape and desktop browsers
 (it contains both NewtonScript and JavaScript):
  http://bigweb.misty.com/weyer/js/index.htm#CountDown

>Have a happy Millennium with Newton !

yes!

btw, Apple's Newton Y2K statement:
  http://til.info.apple.com/techinfo.nsf/artnum/n30338

as long as the parts don't fail, we should be good for at least next decade
(longer -- if Avi's Fix2010 works);
AFAIK, I don't think Newton will last until next millenium since the minute
clock overflows sometime in 2924.

Steve
weyer@kagi.com
NewtDevEnv, Newt's Cape, Sloup, Crypto,...
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~sweyer/newton/index.htm
http://www.kagi.com/weyer

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com