RE: NTLK Line sizes for SketchMail in Notes?

From: Yoshiyuki Hashimoto (yos@venus.dti.ne.jp)
Date: Thu Dec 30 1999 - 20:24:09 EST

Hi Peter,

Find "Styles" icon in Extras and select "Pen".

And, we are having a contest which is called "SketchMail New year card
contest".
The contest home-page is here (sorry japanese):

    http://www.venus.dti.ne.jp/~yos/newton/SketchMailContest/top.html

It says
    - Send new year's card or christmas card to yos@venus.dti.ne.jp until
2000/1/10
    - Use "SketchMail for SimpleMail" to send your sketches.
    - Your sketch will be shown at contest home page.
    - Every newton-supporter can be a judge, and can vote 1 point for a card
you like.
    - Special guest judges, Japanese famus newtonian, have 5 points to vote.

Why don't we exchange our card, I mean "Sketch" card.
If you have any question, ask me at yos@venus.dti.ne.jp

P.S.
You can see the work of SketchMail at:
    http://www.eurus.dti.ne.jp/~taidou/sketch.html