Re: NTLK Pocket Quicken - help

From: Chris Browder (jb1463@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jan 03 2000 - 09:10:08 EST

I have Quicken 5...and 'scuse me if I sound cynical....but seeing as how
the Mac has a 4 digit Date system, I don't see how ANY app can't be
compliant. AOL said that their older AOL apps were not Y2K compliant -
even the Mac versions, bull. I don't buy not being Y2K compliant on a Mac
at all..I'm still running my 1982 software applications fine and my 1986
version of PageMaker still functions fine....sorry but I was worried
about Y2K on the PeeCee side, but when it comes to a Mac, they've been
compliant.

-Chris
"Let me sail, let me sail....Let the Orinoco Flow." (Enya)

  \\ /,
 `( Newton Technology
   \
    =