NTLK Working with NT

From: Gray, Prentiss (CAP, ITS, US) (Prentiss.Gray@gecits.ge.com)
Date: Mon Jan 03 2000 - 11:35:38 EST

What if any are the options for getting My newton to work (backup,
synchronize, etc.) with NT. I am proud to say that I was one of the first
buyers of the 2000 and I will be very sorry to have to live without it.
However, abandoned platforms have a way of becoming more trouble than they
are worth. I have had a PDA since the early 80s (pocket PC, MP100, MP2000)
and since that time all my notes have been electronic. Very handy! Blows
the doors of my old notebooks! I won't give up my newton with out a fight,
or at least a lot of tears. If any one has some experience let me know.
Don't make me buy a Journada!
Prentiss S. N. Gray
GE Capitol ITS
Midrange Group - Network Management Systems

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com