Re: NTLK Switching to Palm

From: Michael J. Franclemont (mf090@cvip.fresno.com)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2000 - 01:25:34 EST

>Lets really dream

Small, convenient, retinal projection technology already exists. It
wouldn't be at all difficult to render it in a wireless
configuration. This hasn't made it to market yet. It's still too
expensive for anyone with an income less than say a government or
multinational. I've also read of low res CCD's being implanted into
the eyes of the blind and sync'ed with their optic nerves enabling
them to see to some degree.

I would be happy to discuss my dreams further with interested parties
under contract.

Have brain, will travel.

Will work for a full scholarship to a PHD program in cognitive
science at MIT, a high security level position at NASA, any
comparable position in the private sector...

comedian..?

just kidding...

no seriously,

-Michael Franclemont